BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD




1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award

Terima kasih Kak Farhana http://anafarha.blogspot.com

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic

a) Kak Farah

b) Kak Zie

c) Ct Rohani

d) Rokiah a.k.a Adik

e) Limy a.k.a Mimie

f) Maisura (My auntie muda dari aku.. heheheh)

g) Kak gee http://pyngees.blogspot.com

h) Kak mask

i) Kak Ceni

j) Kak Selly

k) Ima

l) Kak Kham

m) Kak Farhana

n) Kak Zura

0) Kak Nad

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award

Belum lagik.. akan diusahakan

4. State 7 things about yourself

a) I'm a wife to En. Abd Hares Ismail..

b) I'm a mom to Hannah Safiyyah Abd Hares..

c) I'm a semi-government servant..

d) I'm pregnant now..

e) I'm stress now cause exam will coming soon

f) I'm beautiful and kindness (oppss..)

g) I like pink and purple colours

Nah, saper ada nama diatas sila-silakanlah buat tag nie.. hahahaha

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Pindah Umah..

Produk Kecantikan Yang Menyusahkan..

Tragedi Berdarah 9/9/09